Cateia Games
September 20, 2014, 04:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: error message  (Read 5099 times)
Lisa
Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2010, 02:12:17 PM »

Good Morning, I purchased the game yesterday, put the cd into my laptop and received this message after the installation -
An internal error has occurred and the game has shut down. Pleaes contact tech support to resolve the problem, sorry for the inconvience.
DETAILS:
[Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: "C:\\Documents and Setting\\All Users\\Applicatin Dta\\Cateia Games/Iron Roses'
I tried to install the game on an external harddrice and received the same message....I am new to gaming and would like very much to play this one. Could you assist?
Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Administrator
The Father

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:13:57 AM »

http://www.cateia.com/games/forum_smf/index.php/topic,171.msg1056.html#new

Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
chiefengineer
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 12:19:48 AM »

How do you extract the message and what do u do with it as I got the same message when I tried to play it, and what do u mean open windows explorer' I am using windows xp
Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Administrator
The Father

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 08:39:12 AM »

windows explorer is a program that shows you the contents of your computer. just open any folder, like my documents, my computer or smtg like that. it'l open in the 'windows explorer' program.

Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
djc
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2010, 10:28:50 PM »

cant find iron roses in windows explorer what do i do  also same error message
dave
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 06:33:36 PM »

i cant play iron roses  and i no nothing about computers can u help me
justice
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 09:16:59 PM »

Good Morning, I purchased the game yesterday, put the cd into my laptop and received this message after the installation -
An internal error has occurred and the game has shut down. Pleaes contact tech support to resolve the problem, sorry for the inconvience.
DETAILS:
[Error 3] The system cannot find the path specified: "C:\\Documents and Setting\\All Users\\Applicatin Dta\\Cateia Games/Iron Roses'
I tried to install the game on an external harddrice and received the same message....I am new to gaming and would like very much to play this one. Could you assist?

same here and it still give me an error would like some step by step directions for some one whos new to computers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games