Cateia Games
September 19, 2014, 12:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Hotel Forum!  (Read 8472 times)
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« on: April 30, 2010, 07:45:15 AM »

Reveal the great mystery that lies behind high walls of the Bellevue hotel!
A medieval castle, now a luxury hotel holds secrets beyond the wildest imagination. For detective Bridget Brightstone of NYPD, this is a once-in-a-lifetime investigation!

Meet the ancient Egyptian cult in a search of almighty artifact, Marcus Antonius, King Arthur and many others who tried to kept this omni-powerful object hidden away from those who wanted to use its terrible powers for conquering the world and stop the evil from raising from its grave!

Collectors Edition includes:

* Characters Biography
    * Integrated Strategy Guide
    * Bonus Art and Desktop Wallpapers
    * Bonus Music

* Lead a young detective and confront the ancient Egyptian cult
    * Meet King Arthur, Cleopatra, Marcus Antonius and other historical characters
    * Explore the mystical old castle and over 50 other locations
    * Search the "underworld" and discover the supernatural
    * Help save the world from the ultimate evil

Ivan
Cateia Games
Wendyvt68
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 09:12:43 PM »

Is this game supposed to be subtitles only?  I have no voice volume. Sad
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 08:05:56 AM »

there are voices only in intro and outro animations.

Ivan
Cateia Games
Snaggle Tooth
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 03:29:20 AM »

Hi,
I am so new at all this so hopefully I will do OK. 
Here goes....I just bought HOTEL and enjoy it so far.  I am already stuck at the point of the computer not working.  When I click the phone for Bridget to use to call for repair...nothing.  I have also clicked on documents and more.  So what am I missing here??   
Snaggle Tooth
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 09:25:02 AM »

You don't need to repair the computer. It's works - and you'll need it to read your email later on.

We suggest you to take a look at Walkthrough (Strategy Guide). If you purchased Hotel Collector's Edition then you can access Strategy Guide from inside the game. If you have Hotel Standard Edition, try this free unofficial walkthrough here: http://www.gamezebo.com/download-games/hotel/walkthrough

Ivan
Cateia Games
mir4mad
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2010, 04:10:27 AM »

I just bought Hotel the standard edition for my daughter at Walmart. She inserted the disc and a pop up window came up.
It said install, free trial and quit. She hit install and the computer froze and it said hotel not responding. I could not force quit
or get out of the screen and had to manually shut down the computer. Please help!
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 09:40:11 AM »

I just bought Hotel the standard edition for my daughter at Walmart. She inserted the disc and a pop up window came up.
It said install, free trial and quit. She hit install and the computer froze and it said hotel not responding. I could not force quit
or get out of the screen and had to manually shut down the computer. Please help!

This can be normal. Especially if you have some anti-virus or firewall installed on your computer. At certain computers it's possible that pre-installation process will take up to 3-4 minutes (or even more). After this, a new window will appear asking you to click "Next" button. Do this and wait until the installation process completes.
So, you did right - click the Install button and then just give it some time. After the installation, the game will work just fine and it will reposed as intended.

Ivan
Cateia Games
jad
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 04:01:16 AM »

I just started the game when I walk into the hotel and click to walk up to the fountain the game shuts down, I tried to reinstall the game and it shuts down in the same place everytime. Looking for any help with this...
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 01:47:55 PM »

this is very strange....  Huh

can you please send us a game log files? just search your hard-drive for "Cateia Games". then send us the entire folder, so that we can investigate this issue.
Thanks

Ivan
Cateia Games
jad
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2010, 06:52:35 PM »

I'm unable to find that file only the one marked Hotel.. I searched the hard drive but it doesn't find any file marked cateia games I found a file marked MumboJumbo with a file in it named Hotel.... how do I send you the file... is there an e-mail address that I can send it too.. Thank you for you assistance...

Ivan Vučica
Programmer
Administrator
Manager

Gravatar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 07:59:13 PM »

It is possible that the search utility does not search in hidden and system locations. Locations where you can find the log files should be:

* On Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Cateia Games\Hotel
* On Windows Vista/7: C:\ProgramData\Cateia Games\Hotel

Note that C:\ProgramData on Windows Vista/7 is probably marked as "hidden" by the operating system. You should be able to access it by going to Start->Run, and typing in: "%ProgramData%" (without quotes)  then clicking OK (or pressing enter).

Ivan Vučica
get leet eat wheat
jborris
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2010, 05:24:33 PM »

Would it not be prudent to put somewhere in the write up of this game that there is no voice and I have to read all the subtitles!!!!?Huh  So not worth the money and would never have bought the download if I had known that - how archaic!!!!
jw
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 01:41:41 AM »

Hello,
I received this message when trying to get into my game. Detail-invalid literal for int()with base 10. How can I fix this? Please help! I really need step by step instruction. It would be much appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games