Cateia Games
November 28, 2014, 06:56:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sarcophagus in boiler room and Marbles  (Read 7818 times)
LucyLynn
Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2010, 11:02:56 PM »

I am stuck.  I have found the sarcophagus in the boiler room and have the colored marbles from Atia's office safe, but I have no idea how to make them work.  I've looked around for any clues to direct me, but have found nothing.  Anyone have any thoughts?
LucyLynn
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 12:24:23 AM »

I figured it out myself.  If anyone needs help, let me know.  Good luck.
bientje
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 08:46:24 AM »

I as well have problems here. I found the marbles and the parchment. I put the parchment together and tried to put the marbles in the same locations as shown on the parchment, but to no aveil. Can somebody please tell me what I am doing wrong?
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 11:59:17 AM »

Walk towards the open casket and use SMALL LEATHER BAG WITH 5 COLORED MARBLES IN IT on the plate in the middle of the sarcophagus.

# Rotate the MARBLES on the plate to line them up as they are on the OLD ASTROLOGY MAP in inventory.

# Rotate the marbles on the plate like this:

Red - Clockwise 5x
Blue Clockwise 1x
Orange stays in place
Green Clockwise 5x
Pink Counter-clockwise 4x

Ivan
Cateia Games
kbush1
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2010, 03:57:57 AM »

I figured it out myself.  If anyone needs help, let me know.  Good luck.
LucyLynn:
Could you help me figure this out I can not get it either, I have tried several times to get this and I can not get it to open up, I did it the same way on the parchment paper and no success. Cry
kbush1
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2010, 04:04:10 AM »

Walk towards the open casket and use SMALL LEATHER BAG WITH 5 COLORED MARBLES IN IT on the plate in the middle of the sarcophagus.

# Rotate the MARBLES on the plate to line them up as they are on the OLD ASTROLOGY MAP in inventory.

Red - Clockwise 5x
Blue Clockwise 1x
Orange stays in place
Green Clockwise 5x

Ivan I tried this several times the same way and the tumb will not open could  you  explain a diffrent way please  thanx
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 05:57:25 PM »

you need to rotate small balls and put them in position shown on the screenshot above. you can rotate left or right. but I can't help you more then this- you'll just need to figure it out on your own, step by step. the puzzle is not random, but it's actually simple, as you only need to find the right position for each ball (and this is clearly visible in my previous post).

Ivan
Cateia Games
treep
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 06:33:44 PM »

Red - Clockwise 5x
Blue Clockwise 1x
Orange stays in place
Green Clockwise 5x

Ivan I tried this several times the same way and the tumb will not open could  you  explain a diffrent way please  thanx

You can get "fooled" because the drawing on the parchment is a top-down view, while the actual mechanism on the  sarcophagus is in perspective, so you have to take as anchor points the 4 small pyramids on the edge of the mechanism that match the symbols on the parchment.
shellz
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 03:24:27 AM »

Silly question.... I found the marbles and the parchment, but I don't know how to get to the Boiler Room.  I am stuck now.  Could somebody enlighten me?!

Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games