Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TNZ comeback  (Read 3825 times)
WHATSHAPPENDTOTNZ???
Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2010, 11:57:05 PM »

Guys I had a dream about TNZ very strangely last night. must have been fate. and it was totally random!

Well I'm back, and please tell us a date of when we are going to see some progress, I can give you alot of help from Vex xiang (google him, creator of the immensly popular flash trek series) and his associates.

Come on cateia people this is your chance to get into something big because star trek is a world renowned franchise and this could be just the push on the right ladder for cateia.

C'mon guys, tng would just get forgotted and thrown out, I am a huge trekkie and the only one who remembered this game and fell in love with the original tnz.

Please vlauca, just a few hours a week maybe in your spare time is nothing ffs.
 Cry
Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Administrator
The Father

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2010, 02:39:34 AM »

lol Smiley

I may resume work on tnz2 some day, but now I really have no spare time for the project. I barely make time for some open source projects I'm maintaining.

However, rest assured I havent forgotten on the project, and would love to pick up where I left off some day..

Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
WHATSHAPPENDTOTNZ???
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 10:21:07 AM »

well yes you must hurry up and if you need help im sure I'd be able to help you with your programming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games