Cateia Games
October 10, 2015, 08:42:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MB is working well!  (Read 1112 times)

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2011, 10:34:51 AM »

Medieval Battlefields seems to be working reliably. A small but active community is playing online and some players who dropped off when the were problems have returned.

Is it time to think about making some maps a bit more even, so that the first to play doesn't always have an advantage?

Any ideas?

And a big thank you to Ivan and Boris for getting it all working.
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 08:32:45 AM »

We were planning on adding an option for games to randomize the start order (which would be on by default). The first player would still have the advantage, but at least each time the first player would be randomly selected so everybody would have an equal chance of having that advantage. The alternative is to give players who start out later have some extra gold. Or even both options since the random start order is an already planned feature.

Sadly, I can't give any exact dates, because other projects currently have priority due to deadlines.

Quote from: Bender
Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.
Quote from: Fry
It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two.
Pages: [1]
Jump to:  

Cateia Games