Cateia Games
September 16, 2014, 03:55:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR GAMES, VISIT: www.cateia.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent error  (Read 4662 times)
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2011, 12:46:49 PM »

We're still working on the problem so you might experience some troubles.

EDIT: Ok, I think I have finally fixed the problem for good. Report any further problems.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 12:53:02 PM by Boris Mikić » Logged

Quote from: Bender
Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.
Quote from: Fry
It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two.
martin
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2011, 03:00:04 PM »

Hi Boris, Is it possible for you to email players who haven't upgraded to 1.5.1?

The problems are resolved now but some people may not realise, the reason they can't get into online multiplayer is not the problem but, that they should upgrade.

I have games with

Byblos
Fedaykin
FORTY-TWO-
jack1005
Little Wombat
petrb2000

I can access the games, but obviously they can't and I don't know any way to contact them,  Martin
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 07:30:06 AM by martin » Logged
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2011, 02:34:56 PM »

As soon as 1.5.1 (and 1.5.2) have been released on all platforms, the server will require at least 1.5.1 to play.
The games should work normally with 1.4.4. Are you sure that the other players cannot access the games?

Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.
martin
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2011, 03:51:56 PM »

Thanks for info. I can't be certain, but Byblos, Fedaykin & Little Wombat are all regular players with a number of current games. All of them also exchange comments within the games I have with them. It seems unlikely they would all voluntarily abandon at the same time.
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2011, 07:30:31 AM »

Our database indicates that Byblos, Fedaykin and Little Wombat have been active yesterday in other games while the other mentioned players have been active at the end of May the last time. Nevertheless, we have changed to Message Of The Day on the server to contact us in case of problems with the game.

didier
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »

hi, alot of my current games are crashing - heartless_eneko_750886
confrontation_tuflos_127267

also, an extremely old game: chunks_methos_488184   has two players left who havent taken a turn for about 2 months, which should be cancelled I guess.

I have 3 games with fedaykin in it which he hasnt taken a turn for like a month or more, but I didnt think was because he couldn't get in, just that he was not playing.
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 09:39:49 PM »

You are using a version 1.5.0, right? The games appear to work fine with 1.5.1 and 1.4.4, but seem to crash with 1.5.0.
1.5.1 and 1.5.2 should be soon available for all platforms, please be patient until then (or update your version if you can, currently 1.5.1 is only available for Windows platforms). We apologize for the inconvenience.

Once 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 have been released, they will be required to continue playing online which means that there should be no more problems regarding savegames except for a few special exceptions of very old savegames.

kuyumcus
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2011, 08:05:28 AM »

Boris, 1.5.1 is available for Mac users for a while. I guess I updated it from Appstore around 10 days ago.
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »

Right, I forgot about the Mac AppStore. xD The iOS version is currently the only one missing.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games