Cateia Games
October 25, 2014, 06:27:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel  (Read 13930 times)
AlphaGamma
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »

Still exists the black boxes problem!!!
I bought Hotel game a few days ago from Apps store (apple); same problem with blackened boxes and I can't go on with the story!!!!!
I see in the forum that the last answer from Cateia support is on august 2011. Any news now in order to solve this problem on Mac?
I have a new MacBook Pro with Mac OS X Lion version 10.7.2 (Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB; 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5; 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3).
Please!!!
Ivan B.
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 08:19:42 AM »

unfortunately, we were never able to fix this problem. honestly, we never succeeded to reproduce it on our equipment. it still remains a mystery.
the problem is very very strange.
if you cannot continue, please, ask for the refund from where you purchased the game. sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

Ivan
Cateia Games
Alfleria
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 04:18:50 PM »

I also posses the same problem. Black boxes in the couch area with fireplace in the first chapter. and then after i fall asleep and awake in the morning, black boxes in my room. i didnt continue that game again bcos of that. i just bought this game last night after i tried the lite version. i thought that black boxes only happened in lite version so i spent 15$ to buy it in app store. my laptop is macbook pro 13 inch. and my software is 10.6.8. can you please fix this? i really like this kind of game and it will be great if you can fix it so that i understand the story...

P.S: i tried all the resolution. from 800x500 until the last one but still won't solve the problem. Cry
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 04:26:52 PM by Alfleria » Logged
Alfleria
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 08:24:17 PM »

unfortunately, we were never able to fix this problem. honestly, we never succeeded to reproduce it on our equipment. it still remains a mystery.
the problem is very very strange.
if you cannot continue, please, ask for the refund from where you purchased the game. sorry for the inconvenience. Sad

how to ask for the refund when i bought this app from app store??
Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Administrator
The Father

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 07:20:49 AM »

you should contact apple about possible refunds.

Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
tomislavbilic
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2012, 11:58:58 PM »

Hello guys,
I just purchased a collectors edition. Have a Mac OSX, 10.8.2. and have the same bug as was described. I managed to figure out my way around fireplace on day 1. However, same issue appears on few places also on day 2. My hotel room is one of them. Here is the screenshot:

When I get to the dialog part, it gets impossible to pass this part. Quite a shame. Btw. it happens in full screen also and in few video configurations setups.

Pozdrav iz Osijeka Wink
Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Administrator
The Father

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 01:28:42 PM »

Dammit, this is the weirdest bug :/ Can't seem to fix it because we can't reproduce it..

Stupid idea, try to boot a 32bit system (when booting, hold the keys "3" and "2"), it could help (let us know)

PS: Pozdrav iz Zagreba Wink

Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
tomislavbilic
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2012, 01:43:23 PM »

Unfortunately, you scored zero points. Wink
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games