Cateia Games
September 27, 2016, 04:34:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mac - can't double-click phone to get started!!  (Read 3060 times)
wilsoncpu
Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2010, 07:35:23 PM »

Has anyone else had this problem?  I'm in the tutorial, and when I try to double-click the phone, it just toggles on and off, it never connects. Yes, I can double-click other things in the Mac!  I even downloaded a new copy from BigFishGames, just to make sure it wasn't a bad copy (version 1.01), same result. Any ideas?  Besides playing on a Windows box instead....

PS: I tried changing the mouse double-click speed; neither slowest nor fastest had any effect. I double-click, the game treats it as 2 single clicks: highlights phone (picks it up), de-higlights it (puts it down).

I would love to buy this game, but if I can't even get through the tutorial for technical reasons, well....
wilsoncpu
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 04:55:52 PM »

Never mind!  Someone else tried it with the same result, and the problem is the tutorial: unless you do the steps in EXACTLY the order specified, the double-click doesn't work.  Once I did ALL the minor steps as well as major, it worked fine. Sigh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games