Cateia Games
July 26, 2014, 02:04:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaptain Brawe, on French BigFish - Full, or only half game !?  (Read 782 times)
nanou^^
Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2012, 03:29:53 PM »

Hello again,

Kaptain Brawe was recently released in French, on French BigFish website.
I enjoyed the demo so much... But I'm "scared" of purchasing, since I realised it had been chopped up in 2 pieces, when sold on US BigFish.

I contacted French BigFish Customer Service, who are positive that this is the full game.
However, the size of the game is quite small, compared to what it should be, based on what's detailed on your website.

So please could you tell me if it really is the full game ?? If it's been chopped up, I would definitely look for another vendor...  Embarrassed

Thanks in advance  Smiley
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 07:23:04 AM »

Yes, the French BigFish version of Kaptain Brawe is indeed the whole game as opposed to "Episode 1" and "Episode 2" on the US BigFish portal.

Quote from: Bender
Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.
Quote from: Fry
It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two.
nanou^^
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 09:56:07 AM »

Thanks so much, Boris. I'm so glad to read this !!!  Cheesy  I'm gonna buy it right away !!  Smiley
And here (argotic) English was a problem for me, coz' I miss lots of things. So I'm glad I can play this game in my language.

Just to clarify, the reason why I was concerned, is more that : if it is a whole story, and there are places where it is sold in just one piece, then I definitely prefer to buy it in one piece. To make a comparison... Syberia 1 is now sold in 3 parts. I will never buy it in this format. I will buy the whole game, or nothing. Smiley

Anyway, thanks so much for your replies.
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 03:17:32 PM »

I personally prefer full packages as well.

Quote from: Bender
Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.
Quote from: Fry
It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two.
nanou^^
Pedestrian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 12:34:26 PM »

I'm so glad I finally asked you directly, then bought the game  Cheesy  I'm having so much fun !!  Cheesy Cheesy

I think I'm still in the first half of the game. Spent a few hours on it, already  Smiley

And you guys, have some silly ideas sometimes ! Wink Cheesy  ... got stucked for so long, looking for the boat... then finally looked for a walkthrough.

But I like it !! It adds so much to the fun and the challenge (... without mentioning all these silly & funny dialogs) !! Well done  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games