Cateia Games
December 21, 2014, 07:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: http://twitter.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medieval Battlefields... should I give up?  (Read 1646 times)
the_blue_raja
Pedestrian

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2012, 03:08:11 PM »

Months ago the game had all sorts of issues crashing or being able to even resume a multiplayer game, etc... I found this forum then and saw people complaining, then noticed the reply of some personal issues causing delays, etc.  Fine.  I just stopped playing the game alltogether.

Today I noticed there was an UPDATE in the Ap section for my iPhone 4s for the game, so I downloaded it & I have Medieval Battlefields v1.5.7.  It won't even let me LOG IN.  It's possible I FORGOT my username and/or password, but then when I hit the "forgot password" tab even THAT has an ERROR. "Unknown Error!  Please report to www.cateia.com".

Well, here I am... reporting it.

Very frustrating.  This is a great game and has much potential, but there are so many bugs & issues all the time.  And ironically this was with some new patch that claimed to fix bugs.
Boris Mikić
Where am I?
Cateia Games
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 11:47:23 AM »

Yes, we are having stability problems with version 1.5.7. The fixes we made were for some very elusive problems and they were only experimental. Now we have found the cause of the problems (which we ironically would not have been able to identify without the faulty 1.5.7 being released first) and know how the fix them so v1.5.8 is on its way. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I am not sure why you are getting an error when trying to reset your password as I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. Have you tried it again or did you try it only once? What OS are you using?

EIDT: What is the email that you used to register in the game? I can check it and send you a custom secret question/answer so you can reset your password. If you cannot remember your email and/or username, some approximation as well as the registration date can help me find your account as well.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:13:20 PM by Boris Mikić » Logged

Quote from: Bender
Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two.
Quote from: Fry
It was just a dream, Bender. There's no such thing as two.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games