Cateia Games
April 24, 2014, 10:16:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/cateiagames

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Few question  (Read 4100 times)
Anonymous
« on: October 28, 2008, 06:49:50 PM »

Hello to everyone, LOCV seems like interesting adventure game, so I have few questions about it.

I was just wondering when LOCV will be release, regardless language and country? It's seems to me that first release will be in Russia, some sites mention 11 November as release date. On other side, screenshoots suggest that  english language was primary one through development and some sites like adventure archiv for example have Q4 2008 date for russian, english and croatian version.

Second question is relating to influences. What was influences on LOCV creative team? Some books, films, games or something else?
Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Administrator
The Father

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 10:10:25 PM »

Hi,

LOCV will probably first be released in Russia. either Q4 2008 or Q1 2009. Follwed by Itally in Q1/Q2 2009.
Croatia might come in soon.

as for other territories, we are still negotiating with publishers. Soon hopefully :)

as for our inspirations, the story was a product of years of designing, elements and ideas came from a large variety of sources.

Krešimir Špes
Lead Programmer
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 12:03:57 AM »

Thanks for fast reply. I have few more question to ask, if you don't mind

Is there any plans for online distribution?
What was native language for LOCV design process, english or croatian? I mean is it LOCV originally  script first written on croatian or english?
In terms of voice acting, how far are singularly language version?
Ivan Bralić
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 08:37:56 AM »

We are currently reviewing several on-line distribution possibilities. I hope that the game will be released on-line by the end of the year.
Right now, only English language will be available for download.

Originally, LOCV was written in Croatian, but only the synopsis and latter on the scenario. It was translated in English then and dialogs and character speech were written directly in English.

Regarding VO (voice overs) each publisher will take care of their own language and produce voice acting for characters. Basically, it takes some time, but it depends on publisher and their priorities.

Ivan
Cateia Games
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »

Thank you for answers. Is really good that Cateia Games have such direct contact with community. I actually will be buying first version that comes out,  whatever distribution or language will be (it's good to be multi language person  :) .
Ivan Bralić
Administrator
Manager

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 04:46:15 PM »

Hopefully, there is going to be Croatian version soon (hopefully, I said). Also, the English version... so you don't have to buy Russian version :)

Ivan
Cateia Games
Marina
Poet

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 05:31:50 PM »

but you can buy Russian version if you want to. it's nice to learn other languages. :)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cateia Games